Todd & Steve were proud to be the guest speakers at the May 2012 meeting of the NYC chapter of the ICF (International Coach Federation).
Held at the NYU midtown campus on W. 42nd St., our presentation, entitled, “The Power of Visual Thinking: An Innovative Approach to More Effective Presenting & Coaching” was attended by a high-energy and highly-engaged group of approximately 50 members of the local coaching community.
We presented our, “Ten Top Tips for Designing & Delivering More Effective Presentations: A Wild 30-Minute Roller Coaster Ride,” followed by an interactive exploration of how to leverage the power of visual thinking and visual communication in a coaching context.
Among the various topics discussed were: what visual thinking is all about; napkin sketching; the use of visual language, metaphor, and storytelling; and how to create your own Visual Coaching Toolkit.
As promised, following are the answers to the top three questions we were asked:
 Can you post a copy of your “10 Top Tips”?
 Where can we find visual images to use in powerpoint presentations?
 Can you post a copy of your presentation skills book recommendation list?
1. The Presentation Secrets of Steve Jobs – by Carmine Gallo
2. Slideology – by Nancy Duarte 3.Resonate – by Nancy Duarte
4. Presentation Zen – by Garr Reynolds
5. The Naked Presenter – by Garr Reynolds
6. Presenting to Win – by Jerry Weissman
7. The Exceptional Presenter – by Timothy J. Koegel
8. Beyond Bulletpoints – by Cliff Atkinson
9. Power, Influence & Persuastion – by Harvard Business Essentials
10. The Confident Speaker – by Monarth & Kase
11. The Story Factor – by Anette Simmons
12. How to Develop Self-Confidence & Influence – by Dale Carnegie
13. The Quick and Easy Way to Effective Speaking – by Dale Carnegie
14. 10 Days to More Confident Public Speaking – by Princeton Language
15. Present Like a Pro – by Maxie & O’Connor
For further questions, please contact us any time. We look forward to hearing from you.